|Glass blast AISI 316L stainless steel
|Electro polished Ra <0.8 μm AISI 316L stainless steel
|Glass blast AISI 316L stainless steel, open (standard) or optional semi-open type
|Electro polished Ra <0.8 μm AISI 316L stainless steel, open (standard) or optional semi-open type
|Single ceramic/graphite (standard), SiC/SiC or SiC/graphite, optional with oil lube
|EPDM (standard), FKM, FEP/silicone or NBR
|EPDM FDA requirements compliant (standard), FEP/silicone FDA requirements compliant or FKM FDA requirements compliant
|IEC standard, 3-phase, 2-pole, IP55
|PN 2,5 bar (CTS C) at 20˚C; PN 4 bar (CTS D,E) at 20˚C
|max ~200 cSt
|max diameter is Ø 6 mm (with standard open impeller), bigger if soft particles
The self-priming feature allows to use the pump in applications where standard CT pumps do not prove useful.
CTS is an open impeller self-priming centrifugal pump, manufactured from AISI 316L stainless steel.
CTS H with excellent electro polished surfaces, FDA approved seals, high finish and mechanical strength, meet the demands from food and sanitary applications.
CTS I with AISI 316L chemical resistance and mechanical strength is a reliable choice for industrial applications.
The self-priming feature allows to use the pump in applications where standard CT pumps do not prove useful. The CTS pump is capable of creating up to 4,5 m of suction lift.
Features & Benefits
- Wide range of optional executions: lubricated seal for safety, foot valve for quicker starting after stoppage of the pump, appropriate for hygienic applications (CTS H series).
- No need for additional pumps or equipment for self-priming.
- Ideal for highly aerated liquids.
- Easy installation and maintenance. Only the suction pipe has to be immersed and the pump can be located at a convenient spot. Disassembly of the pump can be done without interfering into the piping.
- Replace only one part on your CT pump to achieve the self-priming ability.
- Food & beverage (CTS-H series)
- Chemical & pharma (CTS-I & CTS-H series)
- Mechanical industry (CTS-I series)