According to art. 13 para. 1 and par. 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), I inform that:
1) We are the administrator of your personal data as our customers. Our data: Tapflo Ireland Ltd. with its registered office in Unit 22, Newtown Business and Enterprise Centre, Newtownmountkennedy, Co. Wicklow.
2) we process only the data that you have made available through voluntary consent in connection with the cooperation with us. In particular, we may process the following personal data: Name, surname, contact telephone number, e-mail address of your representatives, representatives or business owners (in case personal data is part of the company name) as well as NIP or PESEL number in relation to the Company's representatives.
3) we do not process any data of a special nature (so-called "sensitive data");
4) personal data will be processed:
- in order to perform the services we provide - in accordance with your instruction or the content of an agreement;
- for the purpose of marketing our own services and contacting you;
5) Recipients of your data may be companies cooperating with us in the fulfilment of orders (e.g. courier companies, transport companies, subcontractors, post office).Due to the fact that we are part of the international Tapflo group, under which we use common order management software, your data will be entrusted to the parent company - Tapflo Production LTD with its registered office in Great Britain - the basis for entrusting data within the Tapflo Group are relevant agreements;
6) the basis for processing is the concluded agreement, voluntary consent and legitimate legal interest of the administrator with regard to the marketing of our own services and data processing within the capital group;
7) your personal data provided by you will be kept for the period necessary to perform the agreement and all the time until you submit your instruction to delete it. We need information about the history of your orders and the specificity of the delivered equipment to provide you with post-warranty service as well as equipment upgrades and repairs throughout their entire lifecycle, which may be impossible or very difficult if you delete this data;
8) you have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, object, withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent for data processing during the term of the agreement may prevent the administrator from fulfilling some of the rights resulting from the content of the concluded agreement. Such an instruction will also not be effective against the data necessary to perform the agreement or data which the administrator is obliged to process in accordance with applicable regulations;
you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority when you believe that the processing of personal data provided by you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR);
providing your personal data is a condition for the conclusion of the agreement;
neither the administrator nor any entity entrusted with your personal data shall use profiling within the meaning of GDPR and shall not take automated profiling decisions;